A sensitive soul, natural mama, & holistic parenting educator who’s passionate about getting you the information you need so you can trust your wise intuition and parent with less anxiety!
Ready for the real TRUTH about parenthood?
YOU know what’s best for your children
(even though you’re not always sure what that is).
Which is why the goal of my work and resources
is to help you get more in touch with and trust
your innate wisdom so you can parent with more
confidence.laughter.wellness.kombucha.connection.alignment.comradery.wholehearted joy.empathy.dance parties.freedom.awareness.coconut oil.gratitude.
Are you feeling stressed TF out as a conscious parent? Welcome to the club, it’s packed in here!
But there’s ONE secret to parenting in harmony you NEED to know, and 12 things you must have for the journey.
Join New Moon News for monthly resources & get your FREE guide:
12 WAYS TO MOVE FROM
OVERWHELM TO EASE
(including 50+ resources)
IN HARMONY TV
A network for free-spirited & sensitive parents, In Harmony TV is a haven for those interested in changing the world through their parenting.
Find out how to mindfully deal with temper tantrums, support your sensitive child, rid your house of toxins, succeed in breastfeeding, heal holistically, and more....
New on the Blog
- I never did things like the other members of my family, whether it was my family of origin, extended family or chosen [...]
- We had never planned to send our son to school. Well, any kind of formal or traditional school, that is.There a [...]
- When I was pregnant, we bought a baby swing and rock n play to use with our itty bitty. We had planned to wear our [...]
- I received a question from a parent who was struggling with how to help her 2 year old daughter through her frustrat [...]
- With all the baby products out there, it's hard to decided which is best to use for your baby. The truth is, you don [...]
- If you want to know how to get your toddler in the car seat without tears, this is for you!You know exactly what [...]
- I remember the first time I saw breastmilk jewelry. I was intrigued!Fast forward several years and I had a near [...]
- After hearing from so many parents who were at home with their children this winter and not sure how to pass the tim [...]
- In mindful parenting circles I often hear parents talking about gift giving. They want to know how to encourage gra [...]
- Every other week, I take my son to the library to pick out new books. This has become one of our favorite activitie [...]
- Gentle boundaries are an important element in forming trust with our children. Trust and respect grow when we hold [...]
- Years ago, I used to think being a good caregiver or parent basically meant you were good at getting children to do [...]
- Every time I go to recycle something I could use as a toy or activity, I feel a tinge of guilt. You see, there are [...]
- Boundaries are talked about a lot in the self awareness and addiction recovery world. But did you know boundaries a [...]
- Minimalism may seem like a fad to some, but the idea of it is truly ancient. We were never meant to have this much [...]
- If you're a new parent, you may be wondering how the heck to keep your little one calm.Babies cry. Yes, it's tr [...]