Whole Food Nutrition, Non-Toxic Products, Sustainable Living, Minimalism & Organization.
- We often go to brunch at the same restaurant on Sundays. They have wonderful farm to table food and amazing fresh juices I love to get. My son always wants to have some as well, and usually tries to finish mine off when I'm not looking.One day I asked the waitress about their juices. I wa [...]
- Why is something so natural often so difficult?Breastfeeding is a wonderful, important topic, but one in which far too many women struggle.My personal breastfeeding journey was littered with struggles. My milk didn't come in until day 12, my son had both a lip & tongue tie (which we [...]
- I remember the first time I saw breastmilk jewelry. I was intrigued!Fast forward several years and I had a nearly 3 year old nursling who was telling me my milk was pretty much gone.NOOOOOOOO!Not only did my mama heart start to break thinking our breastfeeding journey was coming to [...]
- This is a favorite dish at our house. It is incredibly easy to make, uses very simple ingredients, and is something you can whip together in literally a minute or two. My son loves his arugula salad and will choose it over other veggies often.This salad is a very quick and easy recipe perf [...]
- Minimalism may seem like a fad to some, but the idea of it is truly ancient. We were never meant to have this much sh*t stuff. The truth is, our consumer driven culture is the fad (and I have hope it's a dying one) because it isn't sustainable. We literally can't continue to live on this plan [...]
- Food, meal times & nutrition is without a doubt one of the biggest struggles I hear from parents. Most parents today were all but traumatized (or truly traumatized) around mealtime as children. You may have grown up with strict rules around food, power struggles with parents about what to ea [...]