Trauma Education, Spirituality & Social Awareness.
- When I was pregnant, we bought a baby swing and rock n play to use with our itty bitty. We had planned to wear our son often when out and about, and use the swing and rock n play conservatively, but I didn't exactly know how important those decisions were to the future health and wellbeing of m [...]
- Statistics for non-medicated or non-surgical births are pretty dismal in hospital settings.The infant mortality rate in the U.S. is terrifying, our maternal healthcare (especially for women of color) is disgusting, and Postpartum PTSD from traumatic birth experiences is skyrocketing.It s [...]
- Tomorrow, hundreds of thousands of people will gather in every state, and across the world for the Woman's March. A march whose message is for equality and justice and inclusiveness.If we're going to prompt change, we have to show up. We have to show up at this march, or others like it... t [...]
- I have a confession to make.I took a break from social media for many reasons (many that were healthy and needed), but I also took a break from social media for one huge reason that maybe wasn't so healthy or helpful or mindful at all.I took a break from social media because it was uncom [...]
- It has been a long, long, torturous road to get here. Here. This tiny little turning point in my life that really isn't tiny at all. It's massive. It's huge. THIS is it, what I've been searching for.The road has been filled with grief and pain, but the journey was needed, and is still not ov [...]
- Everyone is so interesting. We all have such unique stories and I love knowing quirky facts about my clients. So I thought I'd share 10 interesting tid bits (Not Tim Bits) about me for your brain bank. Maybe there's something completely random we have in common and can chat about at your next [...]